The Talmud of Jmmanuel Research
tjresearch.info (External) - The website of the late James (Jim) Deardorff, Research Professor Emeritus, Oregon State University.
The website explores how this document, discovered by E. A. Meier in Jerusalem 1963, discloses how falsified and distorted the canonical Gospels have become. It represents the cumulative results of James/Jim Deardorff's 20 years of analysis and research on the Talmud of Jmmanuel (TJ) document. Demonstrating, largely through comparison with the Gospel of Matthew, that the TJ was the source for this biblical gospel, within its first several editions published between 1978 to 2007. The TJ's editions from 1992 to 2007 inform us which Matthean verses are genuine, which are partly genuine, and which are pure invention. In over 100 comparisons of parallel passages, the arguments pointing to Matthean dependence upon the TJ are seen to be difficult to reverse, and in all other instances the differences between the two appear consistent with TJ genuineness.
Tests for TJ genuineness have had to be indirect because regrettably its original Aramaic scrolls were destroyed, probably due to their perceived heresies, and only the German translation survived. From the TJ one sees that 19th-century scholars erred in assuming that Mark came before Matthew. Several other interesting revelations have come to light from its thorough analysis by Jim Deardorff.
- The Talmud of Jmmanuel - Selected Excerpts from the 3rd Edition, explanations and questions answered by Billy.
- Downloads - Latest translation edition of the English language Talmud of Jmmanuel book and the German edition book.
- Contact Report 007 lines 25 - 52. Billy asks a question about M. Rashid being a Plejaren contact person since 1956.
- Contact Report 501 line 36 - explains that the TJ (fourth edition) contained many errors that were transferred by Isa Rashid during the original translation from Aramaic to German and which were not corrected until the fifth edition. The 5th edition was published only in the German language in May 2011. There have been no announcements to translate the entire book into English again however watch this Wiki for details of some of the corrections. Contact also discusses how the document is associated with some of the other Attempts on Billy's life, Talmud of Jmmanuel is a highly controversial document that many researchers may not initially appreciate, but it's good to develop an awareness of that if you want to understand why there are 5 editions published over several decades for what should have been a simple 1:1 translation copy.
FutureofMankind retains an archived copy of the website for posterity:
- ↑ see The Talmud of Jmmanuel
- ↑ see Contact Report 501 line 36