From Billy Meier
- Time is the indefinite continued progress of existence and events that occur in apparently irreversible succession from the past through to the present into the future.
- Time evolution is the change of state brought about by the passage of time.
- Evolution is change in the heritable characteristics of biological populations over successive generations.
- Ageing or aging is the process of becoming older.
- Life expectancy is a statistical measure of the average time an organism is expected to live, based on the year of its birth, its current age and other demographic factors including gender.
- Life is a characteristic that distinguishes physical entities that have biological processes, such as signaling and self-sustaining processes, from those that do not, either because such functions have ceased (they have died), or because they never had such functions and are classified as inanimate.
- Awareness is the ability to directly know and perceive, to feel, or to be cognizant of events. More broadly, it is the state of being conscious of something.
- Consciousness is the state or quality of awareness or of being aware of an external object or something within oneself.
- Knowledge is a familiarity, awareness, or understanding of someone or something, such as facts, information, descriptions, or skills, which is acquired through experience or education by perceiving, discovering, or learning.
- Education is the process of facilitating learning, or the acquisition of knowledge, skills, values, beliefs, and habits. Educational methods include storytelling, discussion, teaching, training, and directed research.
- Learning is the process of acquiring new, or modifying existing, knowledge, behaviors, skills, values, or preferences.
- Memory is the faculty of the brain by which information is encoded, stored, and retrieved when needed.
- Existence is an ontological, empirically observable property of being, referring to the ability of an entity to, directly or indirectly, interact with the reality.